A Gun on my head - BY BEJAN DARUWALLA




+91-9825470377

        
                Shree Ganeshaya Namah

               A Gun on my head

                By Bejan Daruwalla

I see sound

Hear light

Time comes in myriad shapes and sizes

Maybe it is a ball

Spiked with all the metals

All the colours you can possibly have

And a few you have never seen, or hope to see.

Words turn to water

They laugh and ripple and weep.

A gun is on my head

I know it cannot kill

It has no bullets.

But it can kiss

If you press the trigger

It will explore laughter and joy

The gun knows it

World, be ready for it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shree Ganeshaya Namah!!! 5 Different Ways You Can Prepare for Future with Astrology By Astrologer Chirag Daruwalla

How to Remove Black Magic Spells By Astrologer Chirag Bejan Daruwalla Contact on: +91 9825470377 for astrology consultation

WEEKLY ASTROLOGY HOROSCOPE FOR JUNE 14 - JUNE 20, 2021 BY ASTROLOGER NASTUR BEJAN DARUWALLA